Pharm.D., Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor College of Pharmacy (USA)
B.S., Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor (USA)
Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore
18 Science Drive 4, Singapore 117543
Teaching Activities in NUS
Undergraduate BSc (Pharmacy):
- PR3202 Community Health & Preventive Care (Lecturer)
Post Graduate – Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD):
- PR5136 PharmD Seminar (Module Coordinator)
- Impact of antimicrobial stewardship initiatives
- Impact of pharmacist-led services in acute care settings
- Pettit NN, Miceli M, Rivera C, Narayanan P, Perissinotti A, Hsu M, delaCruz J, Gedrimaite Z, Han Z, Steinbeck J, Pisano J, Seo S, Paskovaty A. Multicenter Study of Posaconazole Delayed-Release Tablet Serum Level and Association with Hepatotoxicity and QTc Prolongation. J Antimicrob Chemother May 2017 [Epub ahead of print].
- Buehrle K, Pisano J, Han Z, Pettit NN. Guideline compliance and clinical outcomes among patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia with infectious diseases consultation in addition to antimicrobial stewardship-directed review. Am J Infect Control Apr 2017; [Epub ahead of print].
- Han Z, Pettit NN, Landon E, Brielmaier BD. Impact of Pharmacy Practice Model Expansion on Pharmacokinetic Services: Optimization of Vancomycin Dosing and Improved Patient Safety. Hosp Pharm 2017; 52(4): 273-9.
- Pisano J, Pettit NN, Bartlett A, Bhagat P, Han Z, Liao C, Landon E. Social media as a tool for antimicrobial stewardship. Am J Infect Control 2016; 44(11): 1231-6.
- Han Z, Kane BM, Petty LA, Josephson MA, Sutor J, Pursell KJ. Cobicistat Significantly Increases Tacrolimus Serum Concentrations in a Renal Transplant Recipient with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection. Pharmacotherapy 2016; 36(6): e50-3.
- Pariser J, Anderson B, Pearce S, Han Z, Rodriguez J, Landon E, Pisano J, Smith N, Steinberg G. The effect of broader, directed antimicrobial prophylaxis including fungal coverage on perioperative infectious complications after radical cystectomy. Urol Oncol 2016; 34(3): 121.e9-121.e14.
- Han Z, Lat I, Pollard SR. Safety and efficacy of corticosteroid use in neurologic trauma. J Pharm Pract 2014; 27(5): 487-95.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacist
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Lecturer, National University of Singapore (June 2017 – present)
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist- Infectious Diseases, University of Chicago Medicine (2013 – April 2017)
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Chicago State University College of Pharmacy (2014 – 2017)
- Poster of Distinction, 2014 and 2016, Annual Quality and Safety Symposium University of Chicago Medicine
- Phoenix Award- Outstanding Resident of the Year, 2013, University of Chicago Medicine
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) Infectious Disease PRN Travel Award, 2012
- Added Qualifications in Infectious Diseases (AQ-ID), Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, 2016
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, 2013
- Registered Pharmacist in Illinois and Michigan (USA), 2011
- PGY-2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency, 2012-2013, University of Chicago Medicine (USA)
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, 2011-2012, University of Chicago Medicine (USA)
- Pharm.D., Doctor of Pharmacy, 2011, University of Michigan- Ann Arbor College of Pharmacy (USA)
- B.S., Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, 2008, University of Michigan- Ann Arbor (USA)