Pharm.D., Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor College of Pharmacy (USA)
B.S., Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor (USA)
Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore
18 Science Drive 4, Singapore 117543
Tel: +65 65162652
Teaching Activities in NUS
Undergraduate BSc (Pharmacy):
- PR3202 Community Health & Preventive Care (Lecturer)
- PR3124 Pharmacotherapeutics III (Lecturer)
- PR3137 Pharmacy Professional Skills Development III (Lecturer)
Post Graduate – Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD):
- PR5136 PharmD Seminar (Module Coordinator)
- PR5113 Clinical Pharmacokinetics (Lecturer)
- PR5130 Advanced Pharmacotherapy I (Lecturer)
- Impact of antimicrobial stewardship initiatives
- Impact of pharmacist-led services in acute care settings
- Pharmacy Education
- Chan A, Lee JY, Han Z. Perception of Electronic Peer Review of SOAP notes Among Pharmacy Students Enrolling in their First Pharmacotherapeutics Course. Accepted for publication in the Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Han Z, Chan A. Pharmacy Students’ Perceptions Towards Peer Assessment and Its Use in Teaching Patient Presentation Skills. Accepted for publication in the Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
- Pettit NN, Han Z, Choksi A, Voas-Marszowski D, Pisano J. Reducing medication errors involving antiretroviral therapy with targeted electronic medical record modifications. AIDS Care 2019; 31(7): 893-896.
- Pettit NN, Han Z, Choksi A, Charnot-Katsikas A, Beavis KG, Tesic V, Bhagat P, Nguyen CT, Bartlett AH, Pisano J. Improved Rates of Antimicrobial Stewardship Interventions Following Implementation of the EPIC Antimicrobial Stewardship Module. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2018; 39(8):980-982.
- Pettit NN, Miceli M, Rivera C, Narayanan P, Perissinotti A, Hsu M, delaCruz J, Gedrimaite Z, Han Z, Steinbeck J, Pisano J, Seo S, Paskovaty A. Multicenter Study of Posaconazole Delayed-Release Tablet Serum Level and Association with Hepatotoxicity and QTc Prolongation. J Antimicrob Chemother 2017; 72(8): 2355-8.
- Buehrle K, Pisano J, Han Z, Pettit NN. Guideline compliance and clinical outcomes among patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia with infectious diseases consultation in addition to antimicrobial stewardship-directed review. Am J Infect Control Apr 2017; [Epub ahead of print].
- Han Z, Pettit NN, Landon E, Brielmaier BD. Impact of Pharmacy Practice Model Expansion on Pharmacokinetic Services: Optimization of Vancomycin Dosing and Improved Patient Safety. Hosp Pharm 2017; 52(4): 273-9.
- Pisano J, Pettit NN, Bartlett A, Bhagat P, Han Z, Liao C, Landon E. Social media as a tool for antimicrobial stewardship. Am J Infect Control 2016; 44(11): 1231-6.
- Han Z, Kane BM, Petty LA, Josephson MA, Sutor J, Pursell KJ. Cobicistat Significantly Increases Tacrolimus Serum Concentrations in a Renal Transplant Recipient with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection. Pharmacotherapy 2016; 36(6): e50-3.
- Pariser J, Anderson B, Pearce S, Han Z, Rodriguez J, Landon E, Pisano J, Smith N, Steinberg G. The effect of broader, directed antimicrobial prophylaxis including fungal coverage on perioperative infectious complications after radical cystectomy. Urol Oncol 2016; 34(3): 121.e9-121.e14.
- Han Z, Lat I, Pollard SR. Safety and efficacy of corticosteroid use in neurologic trauma. J Pharm Pract 2014; 27(5): 487-95.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacist
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore
- Lecturer, National University of Singapore (June 2017 – present)
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist- Infectious Diseases, University of Chicago Medicine (2013 – April 2017)
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Chicago State University College of Pharmacy (2014 – 2017)
- Principal Clinical Pharmacist, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (January 2018 – present)
- Organizing Committee for Asian Congress on Clinical Pharmacy 2020, Scientific Subcommittee (February 2019 – present)
- Ministry of Health National Pharmacy Residency Program Examination Committee (April 2019 – present)
- Poster of Distinction, 2014 and 2016, Annual Quality and Safety Symposium University of Chicago Medicine
- Phoenix Award- Outstanding Resident of the Year, 2013, University of Chicago Medicine
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) Infectious Disease PRN Travel Award, 2012
- Board Certified Infectious Disease Pharmacist (BCIDP), Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, 2019
- Registered Pharmacist, Singapore Pharmacy Council, 2018
- Added Qualifications in Infectious Diseases (AQ-ID), Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, 2016
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, 2013
- Registered Pharmacist in Illinois and Michigan (USA), 2011
- PGY-2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency, 2012-2013, University of Chicago Medicine (USA)
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, 2011-2012, University of Chicago Medicine (USA)
- Pharm.D., Doctor of Pharmacy, 2011, University of Michigan- Ann Arbor College of Pharmacy (USA)
- B.S., Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, 2008, University of Michigan- Ann Arbor (USA)